COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (BRAIN) — The 14th edition of Barnett’s Manual DX will be available Sept. 30 and can pre pre-ordered now.
The new edition consists of over 640 pages of new content and updated material as well as more than 500 new technical photos to help mechanics dial in repair processes and achieve great results.
DX contains 15,000 pages of resource material for service departments, working mechanics, and privateers alike.
The key topics included in the 14th Edition are:
- Shimano XTR M9100 1×12 & 2×12 shift system (also applicable to SLX M7100 and Deore XT M8100)
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 & Dura-Ace R9050 Di2 shift systems
- Shimano Micro Spline (12-speed) cassettes
- RockShox DebonAir fork springs
- RockShox Charger 2 fork dampers
- RockShox Monarch Plus, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe rear shocks
A full list of the new topics is available: 14th Edition Update Table
DX’s normal price is $250, but preorders are $169. Those who purchased a 13th Edition Barnett’s Manual DX during the last 12 months are entitled to a prorated discount based on the number of months since the purchase was made.
More information: the Barnett website.